Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I left my heart in Disney, and it's time I went back for it ;)

It's officially 32 days til my second college program starts! Honestly, I'm 100 times more excited for this one, than I was for my first program. When I moved to Florida for my first program, I didn't even begin to imagine the changes that it would cause in my life; or the sorrow it would ultimately cause when I moved back home. So after months and months of Disney withdrawls I find myself procrastinating more than ever on my homework and counting down the days til I am reunited with my Disney family and my home. There are so many things that I didn't do during my first program, and I have already started my 'Bucket List' for my 2011 program, and I refuse to not do everything on that list.

Since moving home, I can honestly attest to the rumors, that Disney Depression will set in. Not being able to go see the Castle or my favorite characters everyday anymore is definitely a heart breaker; and even worse than that, was having to say goodbye to my new found family. I left my heart in Disney in January, and I think it's about time that I went back for it.

Here's to Disney College Program 2011. The time of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment